Rental Spain

What if I want to rent out my Spanish property?

If you possess a property within the Valencian Community -the provincies Alicante, Valencia or Castellón- and you want to rent out your property, then you are obliged to register this property.

Rental Spain – how to register your property?

In order to register your Spanish property for rental, you need to fill in a form called Declaración Responsable which you can download

You need to specify the category of your property, choosing between (S) (Superior), (P) (Primera=First) or (E) (Estándar=Standard)

Read More